Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tag You're It...Love and Romance

This week over at Tag You're It, the theme is Love and Romance. They have a special prize this week also, and the winner will be chosen at random from the participants! Again, please forgive the photography. I just can't seem to find the spot in the house to take a good picture! And now I can also see that it is blurry! I was in a hurry taking it, because Extreme Makeover Home Edition is on, and I have to watch Ty Pennington every Sunday....


The tag is made from the back cardboard of a used up legal pad! I love saving them, and cutting them up for tags and other crafty things. I hope that you all had a lovely weekend, and thanks for stopping in for a visit!

11 comments:

Nicolle said...

That's really pretty! You are so smart to save the cardboard from legal pads for crafts. I never thought of that.

I hope you have a good week at work! Take care! :)

Halftime Lessons said...

Wow...
You know, your talents just simply make me feel bad about myself.

I suck.

;-)

Just kidding...GREAT idea!!

J

RubyMay said...

Love your tag ! This is a really great piece of work....and the photo looks fine to me x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag Cassie and what a great use for your used up pad......thanks for joining in the fun at TYI this week
Hugs kath xxxx

melody said...

awesome tag chickie! lovin that heart and circle ~ and nice touch with the string! and yepperz..kewl idea to use up those pads..i must rememember that

Dawn said...

Hiya Cassie

Hope you are well!
Well it's a gorgeous tag and hey! I do that too save up the backs of packaging and notebooks!!!

thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn
xx

Carol Plume said...

great tag! love the glitter trimming....thank you for joining us again this week, hope to see you again soon...

Lannae Johnson said...

Love the tag! Hope all is going well with your new job. I really miss your regular posts!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Your tags are always such fun to come see!! Love you are recycling the cardboard in the way you are with these tags. Perfect idea!!

Have a great weekend Cassie!!
Laurie

Cheri said...

What a great way to reuse stuff that would otherwise end up in a landfill! Thanks for entering my blog candy!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty Cassie!! How do you get your edges to look like that??