Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag You're It...Purple!

Well, it's week 43 over at Tag You're It! The challenge this week is to create a Purple Tag. The inspiration for my tag is simply this: I had that purple friends embellishment, and I have made alot of new friends through my blog! That's it. I built the rest of the tag around that. I still couldn't get a very decent picture, but the colors in the photo this week are very close to real life at least! Please excuse the artificial greenery in the background! And PLEASE if you enlarge it and see any dust, don't say anything because I will just simply die of embarrassment! Ha!


The purple theme was chosen this week, because they have a lovely guest, Michelle from Purple Onion Designs. And, Michelle has donated some stamps to be given away to one lucky winner this week! If you have thought about joining in on the fun at Tag You're It, this is a good week to get started! All you have to do is create your purple tag, then leave a link in the comment section at Tag You're It! Hope to see you there, and thank you for looking!

13 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty honey!!! You guys make my things look sucky! I don't even want to post anything now, lol! You are all so stinkin' fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is simply `lushious` Cassie...
Hope the jobs going well ..Enjoy your week:)X~

Nicolle said...

OH, that is soooo cute! You are so funny, I am the same way....I always think, oh, I will just be embarrassed if someone enlarges my picture and sees anything dirty!

Carol Plume said...

great tag - love the purple heart! thanks for joining us again this week - see you soon...

Sarah said...

A gorgeous tag - lovely heart shape as well.

Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

Dawn said...

What could be better than a friendship tag Cassie!
It's so touchy feely looking IYKWIM!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Eeek is that a spec of dust I see = ROFL - you're so funny!!!!

Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

I finally made something good enough to send you. It's going out in the mail today!

Kath Stewart said...

loving your purple heart Cassie and love how you added stickles around the scallops.......thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs kath xxxx

DiPaola Momma said...

You paid it forward to a friend and won something for you too! Stop by

Nicolle said...

I seriously think you are just awesome! That is the sweetest thing ever for you to nominate me for that giveaway, and I won! I was so excited and surprised to see that tonight.

You made my day!!! :)

I wanted to send you a little something also...email me your mailing info to:
njweseman@yahoo.com

AngelaC said...

Fab tag... love the shape!

Catherine Holman said...

Love it!
Hugs,
Cathie

Ann On and On... said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I hope to participate in the near future! Very Creative.....