Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween & a Tag Challenge!

Shadows of a thousand years
rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees,
"Tonight is Halloween!"

~Dexter Kozen


This week over at Tag Your It the challenge is to create something ghastly with a Halloween theme. So I made a set of coffins, kind of a "before and after"!


The template for the coffin is from Created By Hand (they posted it about a month ago). Thank you for taking a look, and have a Happy and Safe Halloween everyone!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Great coffin tags - love the skeleton and the edging!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Sarah said...

These are wonderful - the shape is brilliant! Thanks for joining in with the challengfe.

Sam said...

LOL what a great idea!! Even your book page is a scary read!! Thanks so much for playing along again :)

Kath Stewart said...

wow fantastic tags - great coffin shapes...spooky - thanks for joining us at TYI this week
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Carol Plume said...

love the coffins what a novel idea! really spooky!

Thank you for playing along with TYI this week.....

Leslie said...

Cute tags!

I am slowly getting around and responding to comments on a few posts from this week. I just decided to come check out your blog :)

Also, I wanted to say thanks for mentioning the cartoon feature in Photobucket! I totally forgot about it being able to do that now!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Leslie

AngiDe said...

Hey, thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway! Good luck!


Angie
"Nana's Box"

SuZ said...

Oh, I love these... I wish I would've seen this a week ago! I would've made them!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is really cool looking!!

Shannon said...

Love those!