Friday, November 28, 2008

Do Your Photos Need A Boost?

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I wanted to share a photo editing site with you. I saw this over on Mama's Losin' It blog (go give her some bloggy lovins, you'll have a good time there). I went and checked it out, and I love it! It is Picnik, and it's free (woo-hoo)! Of course if you pay some cash, you can get the premium service (maybe they turn your photos into diamonds or something - who knows), but there is still a lot that you can do with a photo, with the free membership! Here is a before Picnik picture of my favorite Christmas toe socks, and the after results.

Then after some editing

Here is one more, first the original, then one after I goofed with it a bit. They have pre-formated collage thingy's you can do.


Any who, I just wanted to share that with you. I had never heard of it, and I am always skeptical of sites like this unless someone you trust tells you about it. Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their weekend!

P.S. I think I need to buy this for myself for Christmas! A pink remote control! The only way it could be better, is if it were also a chocolate fudge dispenser!

6 comments:

silverdot said...

Your photos look great! Thanks for the tip about picnik. I will go check it out. Ok, I want that remote too - so cute.

Charmingdesigns said...

I'll have to go check out this site, my photos need help...and the tweeking you did is great. Love the remote!! Laurie

Melissa said...

Hey Cassie-
I drew names for the elf shoe and you won! Email me your full name and address and I'll get it sent out to you!
Smiles-
Melissa

Dawn said...

Aww Cassie thanks for sharing - will have to check out the site as you say you're always wary of stuff like this!
And wow that is such a cool remote - where did you find that!!!

Hugs
Dawn

Dawn said...

Hiya - Me again!!!
Had a look at Piknik and registered - had a wee try with some photos because I am so hopless and it is fantastic - loads easier so have registered with them and the premium looks really reasonable too but will wait until I see how it goes first!
Have you stored it anywhere - I tried to put it on my desktop but couldn't do it!
Thanks for the remote details - not sure it would work here in the UK but it looks brilliant and fun.
I have 3 remotes just now!!! One for TV, video and Sky TV.

Thanks for all the sharing of info!
Hugs
Dawn
x

Queenie Jeannie said...

VERY COOL site!! Thanks for sharing it!

You are registered for the giveaway....and you can get 5 more entries if you blog about it!!!