Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Over at Thrifty Decor Chick there is a gathering of gals, talking about "A Few Of Their Favorite Things", so here are a few of mine right now!

My favorite chocolate candy are these addictive little things, and the bag is so pretty! The dark chocolate ones are also very good with coffee!
This is my favorite Christmas photo ever! Like all single 30 somethings, I spent all of my money on clothes and going out with my friends. I frequently stopped by my Mom's house to "go grocery shopping" as she would say (Toilet paper was always on my "to get from Moms" list)! I got off of work at 5:30 am Christmas morning, and let myself into her house, and hung this GIGANTIC stocking up with my Normal size stocking! I ran home to change into my favorite Christmas hat and PJ's and went back over for coffee and present opening. When I went downstairs, there was my practical joke (that I was playing on HER), stuffed full of TOILET PAPER rolls!


This is my favorite performer right now. I just love his voice!
And the final one for now...My first cup of coffee in the morning, is my favorite cup of the day! Head over to Thrifty Decor Chick to read the favorites of other fellow bloggers!



10 comments:

Nicolle said...

Yum. I love truffles. I will have to try these.

Totally random, but I love your name...that was my great grandmother's name, and if we ever have a daughter, that will be her name. :)

The Muse said...

long live chocolate :) and ooo yes his voice is soooooo awesome!

Nicolle said...

Hi again. I'll have to try the CVS almonds.

Yes, we are huge Parrotheads. Have you been to any concerts? We have been to several here in TX and one in Vegas. I will post some pics sometime on my blog. It does sound like we have a lot in common. What island do you like? My favs are Bermuda, Kauai, Antigua, and Tortola. I've been able see quite a few. I wish I lived on one! Someday....:)

I'm going to add you to my blog list.

Nicolle said...

I've been to St. Thomas twice and St. John once. It's beautiful! I know what you mean about moving there, total dream come true!

That is very cool that your mom met Jimmy's mom. That would have been awesome.

I've never been to a Chesney concert, but would love to. I love him!

Gigi said...

Love your Mom's sense of humor- that was fast thinking on her part!
Also, that instant human slogan fits me perfectly. My family knows not to even talk to me till I've had my first cup :)

Missy said...

Coffee and Chocolate!
Great selections!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It was fun reading about some of your favorite things. I have to say, Chocolate is up there on the top of my favorite list too!

ikki said...

Hi, Love your Mom story. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. ikki

cherry said...

I ADOREE truffles. Had fun visiting. cherry

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I just love Lindor chocolates! I almost wish I would have put them on my favorite things post. My brother-in-law actually went to their factory in Switzerland. So jealous!