Thursday, December 25, 2008

Angel Friend!

The challenge over at Cinema Saturday this week was to create art (card, scrapbook page, or altered art) using the movie "It's A Wonderful Life" as the inspiration. It can be inspired by anything from the movie (theme, title, characters, movie jacket, etc). I just could not bring myself to do another Christmas card, I think I'm done with that theme for just a while! I chose to use the relationship between George Bailey and Clarence the Angel. I also used the colors from the movie jacket. It's pretty simple because I had to kind of hurry to get this in for the week! Thanks for having a look, and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Holiday!

13 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, I luv your card, it makes me want to dance with joy!
Happy Holidays.

Ophthalmologist said...

What a happy card! Great coloring! Merry Christmas!

Tethered2Home said...

Wonderful detail and beautiful card. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Be well, Amy.

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love that angel!

Audrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS CASSIE!!
You entered the give away on my blog - and won!!
Please email me your address so I can mail you the cookbook and tote bag.
Have a great day!!

Lannae Johnson said...

So, is the interview today? Hope all goes well and that the weather cooperates!

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Cassie. Love the card! Thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment! lol. Have a great day! Laurie

Dawn said...

Hiya Cassie

Well it's all over for another year - thank goodness!!!
I had a great day with family and friends, hope you did too!

Dawn
x

Ann said...

I absolutely love this image! Gorgeous colors, too! :D

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! That's soooo pretty!

You gals are so creative and talented!!

4 Lettre Words said...

I love that! (I collect whimsical angels!)

P.S. I found you through Nicolle's blog. :o)

Nicolle said...

I absolutely love this! So pretty!

Thanks for the compliments on Boyd....as a parent, I can never hear enough of them!! :) I will get more pics posted soon. We've had company in and out and I'm tired!

I think you said you were doing Christmas tomorrow. I hope you have an enjoyable day! :))

The Muse said...

Totally whimsical...I love it!