Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday Challenge

The Tuesday challenge over at Created By Hand this week, is to create art using the "tree trio" template that was provided. I made a Christmas card to attach to a gift bag. While I was at it, I also made a coordinating card for another gift bag.

The "NOEL" shows up better in person (it's gold). I couldn't get it to scan any better though.

I can't figure out what to put on the paper strip on this Santa card though. It already has a sentiment. Any suggestions? It's just going to my brother, so he probably won't even look at it, but it bugs me!!!

7 comments:

K said...

gorgeous

Sally said...

Beautiful work, great colours.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think they're awesome!!!! Santa looks perfect as is!

Marshmallow Circus said...

So pretty! I wish I was crafty.

Lannae Johnson said...

Your cards are great, Cassie! Any word on the job interview? Thanks, as always, for leaving a post on my blog! I'm drawing a name tomorrow and will let everyone know.

Virginia said...

Cassie your cards are wonderful..

The Muse said...

Love the old fashioned feel...reminders of the Christmases of so long ago...