Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Favorite "D" Things

There is a game roaming around Blogland and I thought I would hop on board! Cassandra over at Momma Needs A Time Out got the letter "W" from Jeannie. Cassandra made a list of some of her favorite things that start with that letter. So I asked Cassandra for a letter, and she gave me the letter "D". Here are some of my favorite things that start with "D"!

1. Diamonds - they are a girls best friend!

2. Down comforter-I love my super fluffy, warm blankie!

3. Dark chocolate-milk chocolate, white chocolate, any chocolate...

4. Diet Pepsi-I am trying to cut down on this.

5. Decaf coffee-I drink coffee all night, right up until bedtime. Thank goodness for Decaf!

6. Dawn dish detergent-with bleach alternative, in Fresh Rapids scent! You really must try this! It smells SOOooo good, I clean my sink about 4 times a day!

7. Dolce & Gabbana-light blue perfume. I have a tiny little bit left that I am saving! Saving for what you ask....hmmm....maybe I should just wear it now!

8. Dippity Do-hair gel. Okay like, maybe not since, like the 80's, but OMG! Like these are so hard to come up with! And like, they made it with glitter in it!

9. Dances With Wolves-one of my favorite movies. I sob uncontrollably cry like a baby at the end, when Wind In His Hair is on the cliff yelling down to Dances With Wolves; "can you see that you will always be my friend?" I got a tear in my eye just typing that!

10. Darby Conley-who writes the comic "Get Fuzzy", it makes me laugh....here's one now (you can click on it to make it bigger)!


So that's the game! If you would like a letter so that you can play also, just leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks Cassandra, that was fun!

6 comments:

Picket said...

Morning girl...I loved Dippity-Do....I used it way back when! lol Dances With Wolves is one of our favorites also! I loved the story you told me about your grandmother's milkway cake recipe..that is priceless girl! Do you know I made another one of those orange cakes yesterday!!! Yep...Bill & I ate the first one and I was so hoping to have some of it left to take to Mama & daddy...but Bill & I sampled it last night & then Baby girl came by and got a GOOD sample...so it the chances of having enough left for a good taste for them is looking slim..especially since I think a slice of orange cake & a tall glass of milk is sounding mighty good for breakfast...hey is does have orange juice in it! lol have a great weekend girl!

Shannon said...

Those lists are always fun to read! I need to watch Dances With Wolves!

La Pixie said...

Hi, I was under you at SITS roll call today.

I love your list. I got a letter about 2 weeks ago, and I still havent finished!!

Nicolle said...

I love love love dark chocolate! In fact, I'm trying to pace myself right now with a bag of truffles. And I'm going to try the Dawn dish detergent. I love good smells for cleaning the kitchen!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You did great!!! I love diamonds too!!!!

Cass said...

I love the list! Great job!!