Monday, December 29, 2008

The Evidence!

Here's just the quick and dirty of my gang at Christmas! I've covered their eyes to protect MY identity!! Ha! From left to right: Crazy Old Aunt (she's not really old at all, I just like to secretly call her that), her friend (almost practically hidden just over COA's shoulder), SIL, Bro, Mom's back. Next photo: SIL, niece. Last photo: well I've went ahead and labeled that one for you, and it is the only picture of me from the event (that's my brother's foot though)!


I was cleaning out my Mom's kitchen after she went to work today. I have to sneak in there and throw out all of the leftover pie, candy, ice cream, crackers, cake, potatoes, dressing, rolls, gravy, cheesecake, and cookies. Really just about everything except for the turkey, ham, and green beans. You see she is a BRITTLE diabetic. And she wouldn't be quite so BRITTLE if she didn't eat crap all of the time. I would surely find her in a diabetic coma (like I have more than a few times now) if I didn't do this, so please don't think that I am being a meanie! Anywho, back to the program....As I was going through the fridge, I found this bottle...


And let's not forget the back label...


I had heard my Aunt and SIL laughing that they had brought the same wine with them, but never paid much attention to what it was exactly (I was drinking my own concoction, of diet pepsi with a splash of coconut rum). I just couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw this! We are a Top Rated Class Act Group I tell ya! And maybe you noticed (maybe you didn't) that yes, the bottle is now empty. It was actually not too bad!

10 comments:

Nicolle said...

I'm totally laughing at the whole wine thing! I have got to have a bottle of that! :)

Any news on the job?

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Love the wine bottle! That is hilarious. :)

I wandered over to your blog from SITS.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Dang!!! You stole her goodies AND her wine??? So not fair!!!

Dawn said...

Hi Cassie
Great photos and wow what a name for wine!!
Have a great New Year!

Dawn
x

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ~

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Loved this post and the wine label is a riot. I need to check with my local wine store and see if they can get that wine!! Perfect gift for some of my girls!!

Have a very safe and prosperous new year Cassie!!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie...I am laughin my hesd at at your postings!!!!That wine is fab!!!Well I bet it was fab actually judging by the amount left over...Nil....lol...
TFS Looks like you all had a great Christmas...
Do you want to come clean my kitchen out next please?....lol......
Hope your all well:)~X~

The Muse said...

lol lol lol

oh goodness lol lol

Anonymous said...

Ha! That wine bottle is hilarious! Is it good wine? I really want to try it...

I can sympathize with your mama drama. My mom is also a diabetic and she will not stop eating crap. But if I threw out the food in her house I think she would seriously kill me. Fo-realz. :)

Anonymous said...

wow…. I like it u blog, and :) 4 u and dropping too, and please dropping too my blog yach, thanks