Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tag You're It - Aqua & Brown

The challenge over at Tag You're It this week is to create a tag using the colors Aqua and Brown. I made my tag(s) for my niece's goodie gift bag that I am putting together for them. We learned a few years ago, it is best to give them practically the same things for Christmas presents. It just seems to work better that way! I made a tag for each of them, and while I was at it, I made them coordinating cards also. I had sort of a difficult time figuring out which of my papers was truly Aqua! The blueish ones looked to blue, and the greenish ones too green!

Here is the card that I made to coordinate with the tags. I made two of them.

They scanned kind of bright! They really are a bit more muted than this. I am going to add some glitter maybe to cheer them up a bit! Also, I will add a feathery aqua ribbon to the tags, to hang them from.

Thank you for looking, have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card and 2 fab tags for your nieces Cassie.....thanks for playing along this week at TYI
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Dawn said...

Hi Cassie

Well you have to keep your nieces happy and no fighting among them...!!! LOL
Love the tags Cassie great shape - they will love them and thanks so much for your kind words on my blog - I so appreciate it and you go girl with those embellishments!!!

Thanks again for joining us Cassie!
Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sharon said...

Love the Tags and matching card.
Color combination is great.

Heather said...

Gorgeous tags Cassie, love the distressing.
hugs Heather xx
(Thanks for linking my blog candy)

Sarah said...

Great tags - and I love the idea of matching cards.

Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.

Nicolle said...

Those are so pretty. I love the colors!!

By the way - I tried the sugar free cool whip in my coffee this morning. I love it! Thanks so much for the idea. And last night we had more jello, and we mixed it up with the cool whip - you're right, it's definitely better that way. That's one thing I love about blogging, is meeting new people and getting some great ideas.

Have a good Sunday!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Cassie,
love your tags they are fab very bold!
thanks also for your comments on my tags too!

Emma xxx

The Muse said...

I am seeing this color combo in a lot of commercial projects...your take on it looks great!

melody said...

yummy tags and card chickie ~ lovin those colors!